A Counter on an NCTL Network
This tutorial installs a simple counter contract on a local Casper network with NCTL. The contract is straightforward and simply maintains a counter variable. If you want to learn to send deploys to the Testnet, you can follow a similar tutorial. Once you are familiar with this process, the next step would be to write more practical smart contracts.
Here is how the tutorial is structured:
- Tutorial Overview - Introduction to the process and what will be covered
- Casper-Client Commands - A summary of all relevant commands and respective arguments
- Tutorial Walkthrough - Step-by-step tutorial instructions
- You have completed the Getting Started tutorial to set up your development environment, including tools like cmake (version 3.1.4+), cargo, and Rust.
- You have completed the NCTL tutorial, which introduces you to the CLI tool to set up and control local Casper networks for development.
- You have installed the Casper client to send deploys to the chain.