Table of Contents
These developer guides highlight key features and capabilities of the Casper blockchain.
- Development Prerequisites: setup needed for various workflows
- Writing On-chain code: writing contracts in Rust and Wasm for a Casper network
- Casper JSON-RPC API: JSON-RPC API endpoints and types definitions for developers crafting a Casper SDK
- Building DApps: useful information for dApp developers
- Interacting With The Blockchain Using CLI
- Transferring Tokens using the Command-line: transferring tokens from one account to another using the command-line
- Delegating tokens: delegating tokens to a Validator on a Casper network
- Undelegating tokens: undelegating tokens from a validator on a Casper network
- Installing Smart Contracts and Querying Global State: steps to install a contract on a Casper network
- Calling Smart Contracts with the Rust Client: various ways to call a contract's entry-points
- Execution Error Codes: smart contract execution error codes
You may find other helpful guides in GitHub.
- Using the Casper Fungible Token Contract: using the Casper fungible token contract to understand the fungible token transfer workflow